CBD and THC are two of the most important compounds found in the cannabis plant. While THC is psychoactive, CBD is not. This means that CBD wouldn’t produce the “high” that’s associated with marijuana, but it has several benefits, many of which have been backed by research. If you want to access the best form of CBD there is, the choice is CBD isolate powder. As the name suggests, CBD isolate is purest version of CBD. The powder is made from high-quality hemp seed oil and doesn’t contain traces of other cannabis compounds called cannabinoids, including THC. You can always find more information online on how CBD isolate powder is made, but below is a quick look of how you can use the product.
- Just place the recommended dosage of CBD isolate below your tongue, to get the benefits immediately.
- Eat it with food. You can choose to add CBD isolate to almost anything you are eating – Think of a nice breakfast smoothie or mix it with yogurt. You can also use the powder with tea, coffee and other beverages.
- Bake the powder. As long as you are not subjecting the baking to higher temperatures over 350 degrees, you can use CBD isolate as a part of your baking recipes.
- Dab it. You can also dab some CBD powder if you have pain or sudden acne. It works like magic for reducing pimples.
- Vape it. It is also possible to vape CBD isolate with any e-liquid of your choice, and it offers the same benefits.
- Mix it with lotion. If you want to make the most of topical application, mix the powder with a cream, lotion or moisturizer to have your own concoction.
Things to know
Please note that the quality of CBD isolate products, especially oils, vary from brand to brand. It only makes sense that you select a brand that doesn’t compromise on the quality of hemp seed oil they are using. Paying a tad more for a better product is always recommended because you can actually harness the benefits that CBD isolate is known for. Also, don’t shy away from checking the product ingredients, which shouldn’t include anything but hemp seed oil. Pure CBD isolate doesn’t have any flavor, taste or odor, so you can use it with anything you want.
Check online now to find more on CBD isolate powder brands and review their products to make a choice.